What we do
PAYROLL & HR
Speed. Reliable. Compliant.
Our payroll solutions help Human Resource (HR) professionals to focus on strategic tasks, such as training and development, succession planning, compensation planning, motivating and rewarding top performers, etc.
We overcome your payroll challenges by providing timely payroll reporting, keeping your payroll in-step with compliance regulations and at the same time, reduce your processing costs. Payroll is not just about paying employees; it plays a critical part of the business ecosystem and has an impact on other parts of the business as well. Ultimately, good payroll processes create happy employees.
Hosted on Microsoft Azure server, our payroll software is cloud-based and our mobile app gives employees the convenience to access their payslips, Income Tax Forms and apply leave.
Our core payroll solutions covers the following areas:
Central Provident Fund (CPF) Administration
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that CPF and other mandatory employers’ and employees’ funds payments are calculated, submitted and paid on your behalf.
- Payroll reports (detailed, summary, variance, monthly, year-to-date, etc.) for your easy reference, review and recording of payroll transactions.
- Access payslips via mobile app or email.
- Completion and submission of IR8A Forms, Appendices A & B, Forms IR21
- Payment of net salary to employees and CPF Board via internet bank or cheques, even if there are multiple payment cycles.
Online. Easy. Fast
As a supplement to our payroll services, our e-leave software allows your employees to apply their leaves electronically online via web browser or mobile phone. Going paperless brings convenience as your leave records are captured and is accessible anytime, anywhere.
Once an employee applies leave, an e-mail alert will be sent to the approving officer. Upon approval/rejection, an e-mail alert will be sent to the employee.
ACCOUNTING COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING
Simpler. Faster. Customisable Reporting
SAP, XERO, Auto-count, other softwares
At RHT Management Services, we work towards a successful partnership with you and your business, supporting you in your accounting and finance functions for the attainment of high performance through simpler, better and faster solution; equipping you with the right information quickly to achieve your business goals.
Our outsourced accounting compliance and reporting services allow you to gain access to a team of financial experts who are proficient in leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and accounting software almost immediately, with lesser resources and investment.
Besides outsourcing your full accounting functions, our services can also be customised to meet your specific requirements. This could be employee secondment to cover your staff that is on leave or to solve your manpower crunch, or to handle a certain portion of accounting function such as accounts payable process. We can also assist in the completion of subsidiaries’ accounts and preparation of annual statutory accounts.
Our core services include:
- Bookkeeping and Preparation Management Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Consolidation of Group Accounts
- Grant Claim Forms
- Journal Interface
- Statutory Financial Reporting
Accounts Payable and Disbursement Functions
- Maintain Account Payable records
- Process Payments to vendors
- Travel & Expense Claims processing and payments
- Accounts Payable Aging Reports
- Vendor Master Maintenance
- GST registration
- Submission of GST returns to Inland Revenue of Singapore
We also assist companies to:
- Catch up on back-logged accounts
- Provide accounting supporting for companies planning for IPO
- Staff secondment to relieve resources crunch
Corporate Tax. Personal Tax. GST
Our team of experienced tax professionals is committed to assisting you in your tax compliance obligations. We will conduct checks to identify compliance/ technical gaps.
Our tax compliance services are as follows:
Corporate Tax Compliance Services
- Prepare and file estimated chargeable income
- Prepare and file company income tax returns and tax computations
- Work closely with you to respond to queries raised by the Inland Revenue of Singapore
- Represent you in tax objections and disputes
- Review corporate tax matters for due diligence purposes
- Assist you in withholding tax compliance
- Prepare income tax returns and tax computations for individuals
- Prepare returns of employee’s remuneration (Form IR8A)
- Tax clearance for foreigners (Form IR21)
- Apply for tax schemes like the Not Ordinarily Resident (NOR) scheme
- Assist in attending to queries from Inland Revenue of Singapore
- Tax compliance services to high net worth individuals, their family offices, investment funds and individuals involved in commercial transactions
Goods and Services Tax
- Review and e-file GST returns
- Conduct GST Compliance Review (GST health check)
- Conduct Assisted Self-help Kit (ASK) review, including review for application and renewal of MES status
Achieve effective internal resource utilisation
Singapore-incorporated companies are required to file their financial statements in XBRL format via BizFinx – a filing system implemented by the Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). XBRL aims to increase the speed, accuracy and usability of financial information but many companies find the task of compliance challenging.
Outsource your XBRL reporting to us and you can be assured of quality deliverables and achieve better utilisation of your internal resource.
In collaboration with our partner, IceCube Digital Marketing Agency, we help you grow your business in the online marketing space. Our clients have experienced positive Return on Investment (ROI) and improvements in their Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). We drive results using the Social Selling framework – a whole new paradigm in sales where part of the persuasion process is done online. This includes:
- Social Learning – Profiling of your target audiences’ demographics and psychographics
- Social Selling – Conversion from a prospective client to an active user of our services
- Social Metrics – Executing Digital marketing campaigns and we measure results through ClickThrough Rate (CTR), Conversion rate, Cost per Click (CPC)
The challenges of managing a start-up or a growing business can be demanding. As the company grows, you are likely to require professional financial expertise to analyse business performance, profitability and cash flow. Apart from meeting operational and financial objectives, you will also need strategic advice on managing risks, improving tax efficiency and capitalising on market opportunities.
We understand that some businesses do not need a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on a regular basis and our outsourced CFO services give you access to a financial expert on demand. We will match you with a suitable CFO who can help you to establish key performance indicators, drive revenue via organic growth and/or through mergers & acquisitions, manage costs, improve cashflow, perform budgeting & forecasting, and raise funds.
Our CFO services include the following:
- Mentor and coach your company’s head of finance on running a profitable organisation effectively
- Support your CEO and senior management in making business decisions based on solid financial criteria
- Provide finance leadership and insights for mergers & acquisitions deals – domestic and overseas
- Establish and execute programmes for capital raising and funding
- Develop and define key finance initiatives that support the overall strategy of your organisation
Give us a call if you are:
- A start-up beginning a fundraising process or making a deal
- A company requiring a CFO to oversee the effectiveness and efficiency of your finance department, as well as share knowledge and technical skills
- Going through mergers & acquisitions, divestments, or exploring overseas opportunities
- In the process of making strategic decisions based on important financial criteria
- A listed company that needs additional interim CFO support for your next phase of growth